Monday, July 4, 2011

Introduction: What are these lessons/lectures?

Dear secondary school teachers in Tanzania,

These lessons or lectures are for you. They have lecture notes for you. They have practice sentences for students, which I call "Exercises." The answers are also provided for the exercises.

I have been teaching at Stefano Moshi Memorial University College in Mwika for two years. My students are degree and diploma students who will be teaching in secondary schools. One day, I was watching one of my students teaching in a secondary school. I asked him what was the most difficult part of teaching. He said he could not find books for himself.

After my student told me this, I began to write lessons for him and for all secondary school teachers in Tanzania. I believe that a good textbook can help someone be a good teacher. These lessons or lectures are meant to help teachers to teach English.

But I am begging you to help me write better lessons. If you have an idea to make these lessons better, please email me at    kocherjeanne@hotmail.com.
  
I wish you all the best!   Jeanne Kocher

No comments:

Post a Comment